Luxurious | Royal | Elegant | Natural
These business cards are made of authentic and natural wool felt paper. The finish of this website is excellent and ever-lasting. With its stunning look and style and treatments, the card feels extravagant. Wool Business Cards are authentic looking with different treatments adopted on the wool paper. Don’t worry! It’s not actual wool, just a textured paper.
How To Order
1. Select the card size, quantity and treatments. In order to get correct pricing, please make sure you have selected all the features you wish to apply on the card.
2. If you are unsure about the treatments, please click on the “?” icon and it will bring you to the information page for that treatment.
3. Make sure you read the paper information and delivery time.
4. You can either upload your print file. Make sure you have setup the file in vector format if you do so. Or you can ask us to design your business card / logo. You can also design your business card using our easy to use design editor with hundreds of templates to choose from.
5. Once the payment has completed, our designer will prepare a finalized print proof and send you a copy by email.
6. After you have approved the proof, we will start the production and will then provide you with a tracking number when it’s ready for shipping.
What are Wool Business Cards?
Wool Business Cards are high quality, double sided Business Cards printed on environment friendly italian mohawk wool paper. Available in 450gsm & 600gsm
Handing them out is more fun, because people can choose the one they like best. They are more memorable – they’re often a talking point in themselves.
Are Wool Business Cards double sided?
Yes, Wool Business Cards are printed in full colour, on both sides as standard. (There’s no extra cost).
Are the Enviro Business Cards environment friendly?
Yes. Absolutely. we use Fedrigoni paper stock. It is acid free, produced with 100% post consumer recycled pulp. The paper is labelled “FSC 100% recycled” guaranteeing that the product is made of post consumer reclaimed material (in this case post consumer waste oftice paper) in accordance with FSC standards, supporting responsible use of forest resources.
Can I get a QR Code on my Business Cards?
You certainly can. You can add them in the easy to use “online design editor” process.
Do you sell Business Card holders?
Yes! You can buy them in our Good Stuff section.
Do you sell square Cards as well?
Oh yes. We’re very proud of our SquareCards and you can select in Size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Available Payment Options
All Major Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Netbanking, Paytm, EMI.
For International Payments- we accept Paypal and Western Union